My name is Erica and I am a stylist at SexyModest Boutique! Ever since I can remember (well more accurately, ever since I grew out of my Tom Boy stage in 6th grade) I have LOVED fashion and clothes! There were never enough clothes in my closet! My whole reason for getting my first job when I was 15 was so that I could shop. Those of you who have come shopping at SexyModest when I'm working, know that nothing has changed ;)
Brigitte has asked me to grace you with my blog presence today, to give you a sneak peak on what is trending for Spring 2013!
1. Bermuda Shorts: Anyone else let out a little sigh of relief hearing these are still on trend for spring?? I know I did! They are cool in those hot summer months, modest, and flattering! Not to mention all the fun colors bermuda shorts are available in!
2. Stripes: Thick, thin, vertical, horizontal...stripes are IN!
3. Floral Print: My inner old lady comes out every time I see a floral print! Who doesn't love their inner old lady?? I LOVE floral print!! Pants, tanks, cardigans, leggings....you name it!!
4. Maxi Dresses/Maxi Skirts: Another sigh of relief! These are so versatile and come in so many different colors and patterns. Wear them with flip flops or with wedges, wear them belted or not belted, wear them with a cute jacket or with a plain tee. The options are endless!
5. Black and White: Black and white? How easy of a trend is that to follow? It can be done on any budget and can be accomplished no matter what your style is!
Moving on to color, I think this is what I'm most excited for! I feel like I've been stuck in the black and grays this winter and I'm ready to add some color to my wardrobe!! Who loves these colors??
Wear any of these colors in skinny jeans, bermudas or tops and you'll be right on trend with spring fashion! www.sexymodest.com
Soooo now that we covered spring trends....who is ready for it to warm up??